Music Fees

by Tammy Carter on Thursday, July 26, 2018 3:31 PM
What music fees do you pay per year whether it be ASCAP, BMI or SESAC

John Paul, CCM
General Manager 
Grosse Ile Golf and Country Club
cell 734-776-6191 

Need help developing a “Crisis Management Plan”

by Tammy Carter on Thursday, July 26, 2018 3:30 PM

I am in need of developing a “Crisis Management Plan,” for our Club as a requirement from our liability insurance provider.


I am relatively certain that someone within the Michigan Chapter has this developed and in place.  I was hoping to obtain a copy(s) of other clubs in order to use those as a guide or template for creating a Cherry Creek Golf Club specific plan.


I am having a hard time logging into the site in order to send out this general question/request out to the other members.  Can you please assist in getting my request out there?


Many thanks in advance for any and all consideration given on my behalf.




Erle Webber

General Manager-Managing Partner

Cherry Creek Golf Club

52000 Cherry Creek Drive

Shelby Township, Michigan 48316

Office (586) 254-7700 ext. 8